The screening and selection process for this program is as follows:
1. An application along with a high school transcript showing date of
graduation or GED scores is required.
2. Make a minimum average score of 76 on the assessment test.
Prospective students are ranked by score average for selection purposes.
3. Two (2) drug screens are required and must check negative. Prospective
students are responsible for the cost of drug screens. Cost: $50.00 per
drug screen (subject to change).
4. Prospective students must clear all background checks required by the
State Licensing Board.
5. All Daycare owners must be 21 years of age.
The number of students selected each enrollment period is based on the number of available openings. The class has an enrollment limitation of twenty (20) students. All criteria for selection must be met within established time frame guidelines.
Assessment Testing is given on Wednesdays at 9:00 am on the EACC campus. A state issued photo ID (example: Driver's License) and appointment is required for all assessment testing.