Frequently Asked Questions

When can I take the Assessment Test for the Practical Nursing Program?
Assessment Testing scores for the Practical Nursing Program are accepted ONLY from the last Monday of January through the last Friday of April.

Where is Crowley's Ridge Technical Institute?
Click here to receive more information on how to locate CRTI.

Can I enroll in two programs at the same time?
No.  Due to the nature of each program's scheduling, it is not possible to be enrolled in more than one program at a time.

Will I receive a diploma or be certified after I graduate?
It depends on the program.  Contact the program instructor for more information.

How far back can I get information from when I attended CRTI (a transcript)?
Student Services has a database with current and past student records.

Does the school take in and repair vehicles for the general public?
Yes.  A work request form must be completed and submitted to the instructor.

Do students and instructors go to individuals' homes to build or remodel projects?
No.  Due to class scheduling, it is not possible for students to leave campus for extended periods of time.

What is your FAX number?
Our FAX number is 870.633.9328.  To ensure the FAX sent is received by the appropriate person, please specify on a cover sheet to whom the FAX is intended.

Do you have a toll free phone number?
Our phone numbers are 870.633.5411 and 1.800.842.2317.

If I do not qualify for financial aid, will I be required to pay for the entire program at once?
No, costs are broken down by semester.  Contact Shelly Laird (extension 140) in Student Services for more information.

Can I get into the GED program if I am under the age of 18?
Under special circumstances, persons 16 or 17 years of age may be enrolled in adult education programs in accordance with Arkansas Act 1659 of 2001 and Act 604 of 2003.  You may call the GED Coordinator for more information (870.633.5411 ext. 149).

How do I apply for additional scholarships or grants?
Sign up with YOUniversal Arkansas Financial Aid System to assist you in finding which financial aid programs you will be eligible to receive.

How can I get a copy of my transcript?
You must fill out a Transcript Request Form and return it to Student Services.

My diploma has been damaged/lost.  How may I obtain a new diploma?
You must fill out a Diploma Request Form and return it to Student Services.  The form is available on campus or our Website.  There is a $10 fee for replacing diplomas.

Will I have to pay a fee for a copy of my transcript?
The first copy of your transcript is free;  all other copies cost $5.00 each.

How do I apply for financial aid?
Go to and fill out the requested information.  Contact Shelly Laird (extension 140) in Student Services if you have any questions.  The school code is 013583.

Does the school have a day care facility?
No, we no longer have a day care facility.

Is there a fee for the assessment test?
There is no fee for the first attempt.  $10 fee after first attempt.

When will I receive my Pell check?
Pell is disbursed once during each semester.  Information on time and date of disbursement will be posted on campus.